Saturday, August 19, 2006

Carpe Diem

I am exhausted!
We are craving, aiming for something that is not real - something that can never be fulfilled. They say if you can not make the NOW worthwhile and accept the moment with whatever it gives you, than your future will not be as you hope it will. They say if you stuck in your past and bathe in your misery of past suffering you will never come to understand. Free yourself. They say suffering is blessing, you are being giving the opportunity to understand. They say look inside you, you might be the one who creates the status quo. May be you want to suffer. You are what you think - has some truth, doesnt it? Suffering is a form of identification without it you would loose your identity. Who are you anyway? They say open your mind, your heart will find stillness, feel the consiousness of the REAL 'I'. I say lead me but they say: you will find your path at your own pace. They say no matter what path you follow though it will ultimately lead to the source. And they say everything will be alright, the Source has a plan.. For that split second a mix of love and peace touches my Soul and for that split second I know I found TRUTH. When it disappears and life surrounds me with doubts, pesimists, paranoids, liars, talkers, cheeters, rassists, narrow-minded-ego-machines, plastic barbies, fanatics, evils, greedy insanes - I long back to that moment of counsiousness, wouldnt you? They say it is impossible to apprehend the concept of REALITY with our mind. They say it is impossible to speak about the greatest mistery of ALL. I say the Source is the TRUTH and they 'de facto'. A friend told me that one needs to be in stage of suffering to be able to manifest creativity. I say, yes it might be but true creativity must come out of beauty. Peace, Beauty, Hormony can only be the source of the Source. Look around, look around and tell me what you see.. Arent the mountains so stark, arent the seas so deep and powerful, arent the trees so wise, arent the butterflies so beautiful, arent the lions so loyal, arent the dolphins so joyful...and that man on the corner working 16/7 in order to bring food on the table isnt he joyfull? What about the mother who lost her child, arent her tears liquid love.. Now I am asking how can you be so blind to beauty. Is a childs smile not the smile of an angel? Does a dying child dont take your breath away? How can we be so blind!!!!!!!!!!! Stop complaining for your own sake.

The human race - We are narcissistic hypocrits because we are blind.

I am asking you people why are we so blind?

No comments: