Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What do we know?

The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects.
Albert Einstein

Are we really consious do we really know!?? Nah.. we dont. We can not see the whole picture. Lets explore the concept of the Ego, Mind and Soul. Where shall we start? Lets look inside rather then trying to find the answers outside. What do you mean? This can not be explained by mainstream science, although Neurology, Physchology and Quantuum Physics are getting closer to the concept.

Take this:
A fakir, a beggar, was praying in a mosque, just early in the morning when it was still dark. It was a certain religious day for Mohammedians, and he was praying, and he was saying, "I am nobody. I am the poorest of the poor, the greatest sinner of sinners."
Suddenly there was one more person who was praying. He was the emperor of that country, and he was not aware that there was somebody else there who was praying - it was dark, and the emperor was also saying:
"I am nobody. I am nothing. I am just empty, a beggar at our door." When he heard that somebody else was saying the same thing, he said, "Stop! Who is trying to overtake me? Who are you? How dare you say before the emperor that you are nobody when he is saying that he is nobody?" This is how the ego goes. It is so subtle. Its ways are so subtle and cunning; you have to be very, very alert, only then will you see it.


Why are you trying to prove yourselves? Can you not feel it? Why are you trying to proctect your ego? Who do you believe you are? Well i believe you are more then that! Why do we think that our point of view must be the only right view? - We all do that! When did we stop being a child and became this ego centered-knowledge-machine? What is knowledge anyway? Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not rational, it can not be explained. One knows. One feels.

Alara said: "What is that self which perceives the actions of the five roots of mind, touch, smell, taste, sight, and hearing? What is that which is active in the two ways of motion, in the hands and in the feet? The problem of the soul appears in the expressions 'I say,' 'I know and perceive,' 'I come,' and 'I go' or 'I will stay here.' Thy soul is not thy body; it is not thy eye, not thy ear, not thy nose, not thy tongue, nor is it thy mind. The I is the one who feels the touch in thy body. The I is the smeller in the nose, the taster in the tongue, the seer in the eye, the hearer in the ear, and the thinker in the mind. The I moves thy hands and thy feet. The I is thy soul.

You might say its your brain.. I then suggest you might want to explore Neurology..

Why am I writing all of this?
Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm... je ne sais pas!

Yes yes yes we will.. We will awaken.. a new dimension of reality is pre destined.

No comments: